At the practice of David A. Wright, DDS, PC, you can expect total, high-quality dental care for you and the whole family. We not only strive to offer patients of all ages the best professional dental care possible, we take the time to assess each patient’s problems and needs, as well as sit down and listen to each patient’s concerns.
We are a practice in that offers Braces, Periodontics, Root Canals, Dental Implants, Wisdom Teeth Extraction, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric and Emergency Dentistry all in one place for your convenience. Our warm, friendly staff are courteous and professional, and can provide full service in English and some Spanish is available.
Other amenities at our practice include Cad/Cam same-day crowns and dental restorations, state-of-the-art oral cancer screening systems, intra-oral cameras and cephalometric x-rays. There are televisions and radio headphones in the operatory, televisions in the waiting area, and a play area for the kids. There is also plenty of free parking space available in our parking lot.
We are committed to building relationships with our patients and treating them like family. New and old patients, young children, and patients from Waterford and Clarkston are especially welcome.
- Care Credit
- Intra-oral Cameras are small, lightweight cameras that allow patients to view clear images of their mouth and see areas that require treatment.
- Digital X-rays are used for in-depth screenings for oral cancer and other diseases. Digital X-rays can help dentists identify dental problems such as bone loss, cavities and cancerous growths that can be easily overlooked during standard visual examinations.
- Panoramic X-rays are able to take a complete picture of the entire mouth and show dentists and patients where unseen tumors or wisdom teeth are located.
- Cephalometric X-rays are radiographs of the entire side view of a patient’s skull. Such radiographs allow the dentist to identify problems or abnormalities in the morphology of a patient’s jaw.
- Cad Cam “teeth in a day” E4D: These days, you don’t need to wait for weeks before you can receive your custom-made crowns, inlays, onlays, bridges and dental implant restorations. CAD/CAM dentistry utilizes computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing to manufacture and install dental prostheses in the same day.
- 3-D Cone Beam X-rays: Cone beam x-rays are a special x-ray system that takes very accurate 3-D images of your jaws and skull. These images are used to develop a computer model of your mouth that can be viewed on-screen from any angle. We use this model to assist with implant placement, diagnosis, and orthodontics.